Between prepping articles for the new Journal of Borderland Research and working on all the other projects we have lined up for 2010, we like to do a little Tumbling through the Borderland, highlighting the interesting tid-bits we come upon online. We know that it's not always a smooth trip out here, so we hope that you'll enjoy some these kook cool diversions from norm:
- DIY Spirit Radio (That Creeped Out Tesla Himself!)
- The Death Ray, a tribute to Nikola Tesla and his Wardenclyffe Tower
- "We stole our ships not from other planets but from another order of reality..."
- Expanding Perception (with a little help from Moebius)
- "Did a Time-Traveling Bird Sabotage the Collider?"
See you out there on the Borderland.